Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rip Van Winkle awakens

Some thought that the blog was dead; some thought that the blogger was dead. Well a blog can hardly be run with an idle mind. It becomes even more difficult, nay almost impossible, to run it when the idle mind resides inside an idle body.

However, I have woken up after a long hibernation/aestivation whatever you call it. After making and breaking numerous promises of “I’ll be back!” (a la Arnold), I am back.

Well, now that I have decided to write, I find myself facing the writer’s block already. What should I write on? Have been to 5 quizzes in the last couple of months, even conducted 1 at alma-mater NMIMS. Well, will definitely have posts on those quizzes shortly so the few people who visit this blog for quizzes do keep coming back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home